Re: convert syntax

Author: Josef Lowder
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: convert syntax

Actually, after I posted the question below, I continued to
experiment, and finally did get a partial solution by using
-geometry, but the resolution is still very poor. -- not comparable
to the original pdf file. So, how can I improve the resolution
and eliminate all the excess surrounding white space that I
still have?