bash scripting: mplayer command line playlist

Author: Mike Hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: bash scripting: mplayer command line playlist
assuming i want to use mplayer in command line only how can i make a
shell script that plays all of my music files in my music/ directory
w/out having to specify each sub directory?

So far I got this working:

a file called playlist.sh:
mplayer -shuffle band1/*.mp3 band2/*mp3 band3/*.mp3

this playlist would be fine, but often i add or remove sub dirs from
w/in my music/ directory

and I specify *.mp3 so mplayer doesn't try to play anything buy mp3's

or is there a better way to tell mplayer to loop thru all the music in
music/ and it's sub directories?

i realize this isn't exactly Mission Critical, but it took me awhile
just to get it to work as is, now that i've spent all of my energy
trying to figure this out maybe one of you can show me what would have
worked so much more easily. Seems I learn the hard way these days...

thx

mike hoy