Re: KMail to Firefox link?

Author: Craig White
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: KMail to Firefox link?
On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 18:54 -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> I like KMail for my email. However, it always cranks up Konqueror when
> clicking URLs in an email. I prefer Firefox for my surfing needs.
>
> How do I configure KMail to open Firefox on a link instead of Konqueror?

----
are you using Gnome or KDE ?

I use Gnome so it's hard for me to locate...I tried running
'$ kcontrol &'
but couldn't find the setting...maybe if you are running Gnome, you can
switchdesk kde - logout of Gnome - log into KDE and locate the proper
setting/control panel to choose default browser. I thought that it was
somewhere in KMail's Preferences but I see that it isn't there.

Craig