Re: easy to install desktop linux distrubution

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: easy to install desktop linux distrubution
Last time I visited the Penguin Liberation Front they had codex for Quick Time
and Windows Media... Since I have only straight MPEG's I did not worry about
it but I think I will have to now ;)
Also, I think MPlayer may have codex for both QT and Windows Media... I know
they have Real codex, because that is what I use to play my .ra and .rm files
on my OSX laptop Just a thought

BTW have you checked out http://heroinewarrior.com/quicktime.php3 ? It was
the first site on my Google search, but since I am at work (Windows Box) IU
can not test it :(