RE: (OT) Recommended Good Wireless Places in the Valley

Author: Bill Wesson
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: (OT) Recommended Good Wireless Places in the Valley
George,

I'm looking for other (free) wireless hotspots too. One hotspot recommended
to me from someone on this list is WildFlower Bread Company. There hotspot
is wide open and free. They are located at I-17 and Bell Road in the
vicinity of the big AMC theatre.

Thanks,
Bill Wesson

***********************
I got a wireless adapter for my laptop and went to Barns & Noble (B&N) to
test it out. It worked way to easily. Something must be wrong. What ever
happened to ignoring the KISS principle?

The opportunity, The connection at B&N coffee shop requires something like
SBC's freedonlink (19.95 a month or other plans) to get to the real world.
Don't mind paying but would like to know that the plan of use has good
acceptance thru-out the valley (not just B&N).

Surely there are a lot of PLUGers out there using such wireless points and I
am hoping they will share there preferred haunts.

George

While I have taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of virus
transmission through email, I cannot accept liability for any damage which
you sustain as a result of software viruses.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they have adequate
virus protection.