Re: writing special characters

Author: Mikey
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: writing special characters
Well that is rotten of that book; making us think that 'and\/or' could be
done! Oh well. Back to the book<s>.

The book is, "A Practical Guide to Linux" by Mark G. Sobell. Aside from this
small discremprency, I think it is good.

I also got another one called "Linux Administration Handbook". I probably
wasted my money but I find pleasure in learning things.

Truly, I am sorry about annoying you all that caused some people to blacklist
me. At that time I was in full-time rehabiltation and so wasn't working, and
it seems that when I have too much time on my hands I find strange things
entertaining.

As for the Gabe/Mikey thing..... that is better just forgotten.

See ya all in cyber-space!