Re: Hey plug cd source:

Author: Siri Amrit Kaur
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Hey plug cd source:
On Wednesday 19 January 2005 03:23 pm, Mikey kindly wrote:
> Dennis? I think it s you. I am sorry if I'm wrong. I was hoping you could
> burn me a recent iso of Debian. I'll put it on this machine I have netbsd
> on so I am easier to train in getting the two machines to talk.
>
> Let me know what you think!
>
> Hey, I now realize why Gabe told those lies about me. He was trying to get
> others on the list to not like me.

He doesn't have to try to get others not to like you. You're doing a superb
job of it yourself! I don't like to filter people out because they might have
some useful Linux information to share. THAT is main the purpose of this
list. Friendship is another purpose. By waking up this spat after it had
mercifully died, you spewed venomous garbage into my Inbox. You're trying to
provoke people so you can pretend to be a victim.

Please. Just. Stop.

Peace,

Siri Amrit

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. - Philo of
Alexandria