Re: Hey plug cd source:

Author: Miles Beck
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Hey plug cd source:
Take your little spat offlist. This is not the place for it.

Mikey, you may be right in everything you are saying below. Personally,
I have no idea, nor do I care. But your response in this manner really
shows your lack of maturity.

Mikey wrote:
> Dennis? I think it s you. I am sorry if I'm wrong. I was hoping you could burn
> me a recent iso of Debian. I'll put it on this machine I have netbsd on so I
> am easier to train in getting the two machines to talk.
>
> Let me know what you think!
>
> Hey, I now realize why Gabe told those lies about me. He was trying to get
> others on the list to not like me. I believe the reason for this is because I
> no longer wish to have anything to do with him since he cares nothing about
> upsetting me.

YOU decide what YOUR reaction is in response to what someone else may
have said or done. No one else but YOU controls this.