Re: Hey plug cd source:

Author: Jared Anderson
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Hey plug cd source:
Are you guys for real? It's been asked nicely about three million times - let me put it straight up: SHUT UP!!!!!

Most people don't care about your stupid flame(r)war. Both of you have undoubtedly convinced everyone that you are both morons; so, there is no need to warn everyone about each other - just shut up.

Someone Said:
>No m$ikey, I have plenty of friends on and off the
>list so GET OVER IT and GROW UP!!!! ....you want to
>start another FLAMEWAR m$ikey ???....remember I'm the
>happily married family man and you're the lonely guy
>who is being nulled out...why did you roll the car????
>Road Rage????

my$.02