resolution problem in Mandrake

Author: D -
To: plug-discuss
Subject: resolution problem in Mandrake
Okay so I finally got java working in my browser for
applets. For some reason redownloading the install
program fixed the problem. Thanks to those who
helped.
Anyways, my problem here is my screen resolution. I
can't get it to go above 800X600. Web pages don't
view right and I want it bigger. I'm on my old
computer and monitor right now but I know I've set it
at 1024X798 before. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,
rob0t