Re: January InstallFest lives!

Author: Ric Fischer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: January InstallFest lives!
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:34:52 -0700, Alan Dayley <> wrote:

> It was pointed out to me that the PLUG web site calendar still listed the
> InstallFest as cancelled. I have corrected that

I just took a quick peek and the event is still showing "10:00
InstallFest Cancelled! (6:00)" when I click on January 29th.

This is on my Ubuntu computer, which had yet to visit the PLUG site,
so it can't be a local caching issue.

Also, the Stammtisch event has a link to an FAQ for a map. But there's
no map information on that particular FAQ. Perhaps those questions
moved to a different FAQ after the Stammtisch event was added to the
calendar? (Sorry, Alan, I meant to bring this one up at the meeting
Thursday, but I forgot. I was having too much fun absorbing things
like LSB. :-)

--
Ric Fischer