January InstallFest lives!

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: January InstallFest lives!
This is not an "official" announcement of the InstallFest, I leave that to
Alex and Dennis. No, I just think I should clear up a mistake on my part.

It was pointed out to me that the PLUG web site calendar still listed the
InstallFest as cancelled. I have corrected that, given that the InstallFest
Committee (Can I call them that?) confirmed at the East Side Meeting that
this month's event will take place on the 29th.

I am sorry for any confusion about the event. I personally plan to be there
for the morning.

Alan