Re: West Side Meeting and Ubuntu CD's

Author: G Gambill
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: West Side Meeting and Ubuntu CD's
Der Hans,

I have emailed two PLUGers, (Kurt and Gabe) off list, about picking up some
CD's before the West side meeting.

Questions?

1) How many CD's to a set (I might be able to burn some more)

2) How many sets would be appropriate (as in who all wants a set).

3) When is the West side meeting.

If I can get some sets together, it will encourage me to make the meeting (a
very good thing) which always sounds better in the morning than it does at 7
pm. I'm a morning person, usually up by 3 am and usually wilt around 7 pm.
8-)

George