Re: East Side Meeting tonight!

Author: der.hans
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: East Side Meeting tonight!
Am 13. Jan, 2005 schwätzte June Tate so:

> Well, I had just enough time to drop off the bunch of Ubuntu CDs I had
> and then head out -- I had a prior meeting with a friend of mine and

Thanks for bringing them in. They seemed to garner plenty of attention and
people kept waving them at me during the presentation.

> couldn't stick around to talk much. I'm planning on attending the
> following meetings on the East side, though, so if anybody's interested
> I could do a short presentation on Ubuntu sometime. =o)

I bet I can talk the schedule guy into that :).

We did cover its heredity a bit tonight, but didn't go over the user
interface, administration mechanisms, upgrading, etc.

Feb is currently open as is anything Apr or later.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Every person who has mastered a profession is a skeptic concerning it."
#     -- George Bernard Shaw