Re: OT: Cox Telephone service

Author: technomage
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Cox Telephone service
,raises hand. I DO!

I have been more than pleased with their service. they also have a policy that
requires them to repair any outages to phone customers on a highest priority
level.

The reason for this policy is the agreement with 911.

meanwhile, I have seen 2 outages lasting no longer than 90 minutes (max) in 5
years. thats loads better than *qworst*.

Technomage Hawke