Re: Cox low speed

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Cox low speed
Well, this is to someone that never has had any
connection to cox. They will have to 'bend over' and
pay the $50 to have them run a wire in from the alley
box to the wall and hook up the puter. Otherwise I
would do the 'cheapie' setup for them.

So Mike, do you loose anything other than speed and
possibly email boxes and maybe website size? Or does
that remain the same?? Just wondering.

I have the 'cheapie' dsl 256/256 with no
website/email/usenet and it is totally about the same.
That isn't an option for them...too dang far from the
service center for dsl to work...checked it out
Sunday..again.

Thanks for the info tho.

=====