Re: pcTV card work with Cox digital cable?

Author: Michael F. March
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: pcTV card work with Cox digital cable?

> Argh...top posted replies...
>
> That wasn't my read on the information from their web site. If I thought
> it were possible, I would jump all over it. I have cox HD and I
> previously set up a box with mythtv.
>
> These questions are probably better answered on mythtv.org list.

I asked this list, specifically, because it seems that
the issue is a cable system depended. According to the list,
some cable providers encrypted 0% of their streams, some
40%, some 90% and then some 100%. Someone on the list, I recall,
asked about Cox and there was silence on the issue.

I am going to take the plunge and try it.. I'll report back to
this list if anyone is interested.