Re: PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #5075 - 10 msgs

Author: Lee Einer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #5075 - 10 msgs
Agreed!

I have a HP laptop (ZE4325US) which is the most hellishly non-standard
beast I have seen. I tried Mandrake, SuSE, and Knoppix, and none of them
would install with ACPI, PCMCIA etc functioning. With Mepis, everything,
including wireless, installed painlessly and works flawlessly.

--

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry