Re: /proc error during reboot (Gentoo)

Author: Rudolfo Munguia
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: /proc error during reboot (Gentoo)
ok, guessing this is post stage 3, You most likely don't have proc fs
built in. you would haveto boot from your live cd and go through the
whole chroot again to re-complie the kernel.

Your /usr/src/linux should still be there though.... you may have
something else incorrect with your settup. Are you sure that the
/usr/src/linux symlink was built when you did the original install?