Re: which SUSE and where?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: which SUSE and where?

FYI, when I tried to install SUSE 9.1, it locked up my system.
When I installed Mepis and Xandros on my new box, both
installed perfectly without a hitch and I didn't have to do much
but answer a couple of prompts. I'm not necessarily recommending
Xandros, but both were really slick installs. Just reporting my experience.
Next, I'm planning to install Mandrake 10.1 Official as my main distro
on a triple-boot system (with no M$).

You can buy Suse 9.2 Professional CD pack for $7.95 here:
http://linuxcd.org/view_distro.php?id_distro=46
and my orders from LinuxCD.org have been delivered quickly.