Re: mozilla development book

Author: Matt Alexander
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: mozilla development book
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:23:40 -0700, Matt Alexander <> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 16:44:38 -0700, Bart Garst <> wrote:
>
> > Barnes & Noble shows a publishing date of November 2003.
>
> The inside cover says 2004.

Although the website has Nov 28, 2003...
N-E-way...
The book has a lot of information and goes into a lot of depth of each
area of Mozilla development. It's probably not a beginner book, but
if you've done a lot of web development then it shouldn't be too
difficult. There's just quite a large learning curve before you can
actually start cranking out those "rapidly developed" applications.
There's tremendous potential here, but it'll take some time for it to
all sink in. As I get more comfortable with it then I might start
giving presentations on what I've learned so others can get up to
speed more quickly. It'd be great to have a pool of Mozilla
developers here to ask questions and bounce ideas off of.
~M