Mandrake 10.1 Official released today

Author: Josef Lowder
To: PLUG
Subject: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today

Mandrakesoft just today announced the release of
MandrakeLinux 10.1 Official ... which includes major
improvements, upgrades, and outstanding new features.

Mandrake Club members can download it free now.

This is the one I've been waiting for and I am willing
to pay for it, but since I have only dial-up it would take
weeks for me to download their 6-CD Powerpack package.

Anybody out there belong to the Mandrake Club and
have high speed to download it? If not, guess I'll just
order it through the Mandrake online store.

Announcements here:
http://DistroWatch.com
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/products/101
http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/press/pr?n=/pr/products/2516