Re: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today

Author: KevinO
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mandrake 10.1 Official released today
Dennis Kibbe wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:31:51 -0700
> Josef Lowder <> wrote:
>

>>Mandrakesoft just today announced the release of
>>MandrakeLinux 10.1 Official ... which includes major
>>improvements, upgrades, and outstanding new features.
>>
>>Mandrake Club members can download it free now.
>>

> [...]
>
>>Anybody out there belong to the Mandrake Club and
>>have high speed to download it? If not, guess I'll just
>>order it through the Mandrake online store.
>

> Joe,
>
> I'll a club member. I'll see how much I can have downloaded by Saturday's InstallFest. No promises.
>
> Dennisk

I'm downloading the first three CDs and should have 'em by morning. Let me
know if you want me to bring the iso's to ya.

I could stick the three iso's on a DVDR....
- --
KevinO

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what value there may
be in owning a piece thereof.
        -- National Lampoon, "Deteriorata"