Re: Mandrake 8.1 or 8.2 CD images

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mandrake 8.1 or 8.2 CD images
On Monday 25 October 2004 10:56, you wrote:
> I ran into the same problem looking for Mandrake 9.2 ISOs. Mandrake makes
> it look like you can only get 10.0. Just go to any of their approved
> download mirrors
> and then navigate upstream a little, and you should see folders for the
> earlier versions.
>
> Example: What they show you:
>
> ftp://ftp.phys.ttu.edu/pub/mandrakelinux/devel/iso/10.1/i586/
>
> After a little snooping:
>
> ftp://ftp.phys.ttu.edu/pub/mandrakelinux/old/
>
> --Phil M.

Phil,
Hmm, maybe there's something there. The TTU site didn't have any ISO's
there, which was what I was looking for, though maybe some of the others will
have them. Suppose I could do the upgrade via RPM's but it seems like that
would be more work than it was worth. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.
Vaughn