Re: I did a really dumb thing

Author: Don Calfa
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: I did a really dumb thing - follow up
Subject: Re: I did a really dumb thing
Jared Anderson wrote:

My /bin directory I found on my Raid1 directory of /Volume via NFS. I
think what I'm going to do is:

copy /bin locally to another system
Boot Knoppix
Put the contents of /bin back.

that should work and if it doesn't, I can try an upgrade to RH9. I
remember before I built that server that the software RAID was visible
between a Mandrake and a Slackware install