Re: Alan --- installfest entrance instructions needed

Author: Eric \"Shubes\"
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: Alan --- installfest entrance isignage
Subject: Re: Alan --- installfest entrance instructions needed
Someone mentioned too that we should have a big blow-up penguin out
front. Good suggestion, espeically with all the detoured traffic on
Baseline today. Well, maybe not a blow-up penguin (yet). Perhaps a nice
lawn ornament (like the ever popular pink flamingo)?

ec wrote:

> Alan:
>
> Apparently some people try the 'student entrance' and
> don't try the 'main entrance'. Maybe in the
> 'directions' a comment on the website about being NOT
> the student entrance but the one to the east of it
> would help?? Just a thought.
>

> =====
> Cyclists should expect and demand safe
> accommodation on our public roads,