Re: Alan --- installfest entrance isignage

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Alan --- installfest entrance isignage
Yes!! Sounds great!! With an 'free install of linux
today only' and an arrow pointing in, next to the
parking lot entrance on baseline..get a 'temporary
signage' permit..just in case Phx/tempe whoever gets
'uppity' about permits. Also a Vee Shaped 3 foot high
one on the sidewalk, in the rear, in frong ot the
unlocked door, so someone does't just rattled the
locked ones and leave!!

=====