Re: Installfest - Has it been cancelled? NO.

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest - Has it been cancelled? NO.
Late, after install fest, but IF you ever come, it NOT
the student entrance, but the double doors to the EAST
of the student entrance that is open on the weekend.
Security guard sits there, NOT at the 'student
entrance'!!!

And no, I was there till 5pm getting 'straightened
out'...hopefully.

Thanks Eric and crew!!
--- "Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr." <>
wrote:

> Has the Installfest been cancelled? I have seen
> nothing but messages saying
> that the doors are locked and no one is there. It
> is 12:22pm.
>
> Gilbert

=====
Cyclists should expect and demand safe