Re: Linux Help

Author: Ray Hauge
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Linux Help
Hey Danny!

How the heck are ya! :) Do you plan to work over the weekend? I have
Mandrake 10.0 from the company. I could bring the discs over and help
you out tomorrow if you wanted. It would be good to chat. I don't know
if people like Ruth or Tim would frown on it though.

Hey, I know. There's a linux install-fest at UAT on Baseline by Fry's
Electronics tomorrow. If you bring the computer there, then we could
chat. It's probably rack-mount though.

Let me know.

Ray

PS. if you want to see if apache is working try going to
http://192.168.101.199, or if you're on that box http://localhost. you
then need to make sure that the firewall on that box isn't blocking port
80. I think ssl is 443 or something like that.