Re: Request recommendations for purchase of new system

Author: Austin Godber
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Request recommendations for purchase of new system
Josef Lowder wrote:
> I am planning to build a new system and would appreciate having
> any recommendations PLUG members would be willing to offer
> regarding the most workable and cost-sensible hardware configuration
> (desktop).

Hi,
    I have bought a few thousand dollars worth of components from
http://www.mwave.com and never been disappointed.  There is one thing I
would emphasize is that don't go cheap on the motherboard, RAM, or
powersupply.

    I am partial to Abit motherboards and have had good luck with Asus
also.  Others may have a good suggestion for RAM and powersupply.

Austin