Re: K3B

Author: Roy Babin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: K3B
ec wrote:

>--- Roy Babin <> wrote:
>

>>Finnally gotK3B under Suse9.1 to burn a file, but
>>later when I try to
>>burn anothe text file to same cd it will not work
>>unless I erase the cd.
>>Some little thing I am missing. I`m a fairly old
>>man, 86, but have been
>>learning the Linux system for about 3 years, but a
>>newbie at burning.
>>Willing to learn if someone will kindly give advice
>>on this problem.
>>Thank you.
>>Roy
>>

>I hope you were trying it with a cdrw not cdr. You do
>know that difference I hope. I had Nero and it had an
>option to 'not finalize' the cd. I assume that
>cdrecord does to, but not sure.
>
>=====
>Cyclists should expect and demand safe
>accommodation on our public roads,
>just as does every other user.
>
>Nothing more is expected.
>
>Nothing less is acceptable!

.Yes have dvd-rw also dvd+rw, both act the same. Followed all the
instruction in the Suse linux guide under K3B---The KDE Burning
Application. If I try an unused cd it will burn ok, but when i come back
later and try to ad another file it ask if I want to erase the cd, i hit
NO and try to burn but to no success.
Thanks for trying, maybe someone will read this and come up with a
solution, I hope :-[