Re: Corrupt ReiserFS, recovering data

Author: Steve Smith
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Corrupt ReiserFS, recovering data
plug wrote:
> Anyone have any ideas how one might recover data from a corrupted Reiser
> file system? As an added level of complexity, the file system lives on
> a Adaptec 2400a RAID controller.

Erik,
you didn't say how badly you need the data, so... If you really, really
want the data and don't mind spending to do so I'd browse around
http://www.ontrack.com/

I've heard many good things about them over the years and at one time
bought their Netware volume recovery software. They are good; they are
not cheap. It looks like they've got a lot of links to info on the site
in any case. Good luck!
Steve