Re: wav ->mp3

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: wav ->mp3
On Monday 28 June 2004 20:57, you wrote:
> YOu know guys,
> I just got off of the phone with a fellow PLUGer and he was under the
> misconception that I believe many of you may be under; that is that I don't
> have an encoder in place (which is not the case). My issue is that while
> the .wav files will play just fine I can't get the files that have been
> encoded as .mp3s to play.

I'm being a little lazy here, I haven't read every post on this topic, so
forgive me if someone else mentioned this. However, I just remembered that
last Christmas I needed to convert some CD track files to MP3 and I
downloaded the source for a program called bladeenc, which worked very well
for me. The version was 0.94.2.

Vaughn