Re: wav ->mp3

Author: Rowan Smith
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: wav ->mp3
I do actually believe that sometimes RTFM is a valid response.

But it would be really cool if you included a decent query string in the
link to google. Very often novice users know what they need, but not
what to search for. A great example appeared in the thread: "Anti-virus
Software" where a user wanted information on "clamav", but were
searching for clamscan". In that situation
"http://www.google.com/search?q=clamav" would have been a good response.

I do realize that in this wav -> mp3 case the google query would be
quite simple.

rowan