Re: wav ->mp3

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: wav ->mp3
Dennis Kibbe wrote:

>Matt Alexander said:
>

>>On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Michael Havens wrote:
>>

>>>What could I use to convert a wav file to mp3? I ripped a bunch of audio
>>>files
>>>to wav but I didn't have the encode to mp3 button checked. And I am
>>>really
>>>

><SNIP>
>

>>Mike, I believe that this website should have the answer for you:
>>
>>http://www.google.com/
>>

>Or try oggenc ;-)
>
>Dennisk

Honestly I do believe that the reference to Google is a bit childish.
The purpose of this group is to help. If you can't help, DO NOT REPLY!
You are only helping the integrity of the group, if I was a new user, I
would be woried that a question here lately would embarass me or make me
feel like a newbie. Let us all remember why this group is here.