Re: Telnet to the switch

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Telnet to the switch
Whoa. Just try:
telnet 10.10.10.10
I don't know about the port stuff (I'll leave to someone actually with
one of those) but to telnet to a specific port, other than port 23, then
just add it to the end like "telnet 10.10.10.10 PORT#".
The GNU/linux version is a lot simpler than whatever you were trying to
do. Also, there's absolutely no reason to run telnet as the superuser,
ever, under any circumstances whatsoever.

--
Bryce C <>
CoBryce Communications