RE: Resume

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Resume

I also believe that it would be better to focus upon my skill set but also to expand upon my education. You know I could like put addresses and phone numbers and spell out 'Applied Associate of Science'. I also think that it should be put it ahead of 'experience'. Or better yet as the last section. That may make it two pages but I figure if a manager is too busy they will just ignore the second page.

What do you think?
:-)Mike(-:

I am at school right now so I won't really be able to format it until I get home but here is a rough draft:
--------------

Michael Havens
xxxx West Southern #82                                        480.xxx-xxxx
Mesa, Arizona 85210

Career Objective:

To serve in a capacity in which I can utilize my interpersonal skills
and my eagerness to learn in order to enhance and contribute to the
growth of the firm while assisting them on the help desk.

Education:
2004 Maricopa Skill Center Certificate of Completion Computer Networking Plus (pending) 1245 East Buckeye Road; Phoenix, Arizona

1995  Mesa Community College  Associates of Applied Sciences    Manufacturing Machining 1833 West Southern;  Mesa, Arizona

1994 Maricopa Skill Center Certificate of Completion Macine Trades 1245 East Buckeye Road;Phoenix, Arizona

Other Certificates and awards available if pertinent.

Skills:

Proficiency in- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint; Corel
Word Perfect, AutoCAD X, and Auto CAM

Experience:

2001 - 2002     Administrative Support~  Award-winning experience in many
aspects of the office environment including copying, filing, use of microfiche,
facsimiles, and resizing and reproduction of documents.

2000 - 2001    Manufacturing Machining~ Manufacturing operations for a manufacturing firm specializing in shaping sheet metal and cutting precision designed parts. Operated forklift as needed and delivered end-user goods to clients.

1996 - 2000    Hospitality Service~     Extensive experience in
the hospitality industry, including banquets, security, maintenance, and guest services.

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/