python - zope - plone - cms interest

Author: steve trezise
To: plug-discuss
Subject: python - zope - plone - cms interest
Hello, I'm new to the list.

Are there any folks on this list working with or interested in the Plone
CMS? Or other CMS systems, for that matter.

If so, I'd like to get a special interest group established, and perhaps
meetup sometime. I've been plugging in and testing the modules for a few
months, read and ping the plone newsgroups, etc. but it would be nice to
have some local contacts.

There are only two people on the python meetup list in the phoenix area.
(meetup.com). Must be some more than that lurking somewhere. Since
python is at the core of zope and plone, it makes a good umbrella org.

--
Steve Trezise