Re: python - zope - plone - cms interest

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: python - zope - plone - cms interest
Derek Neighbors said:

> There is an Arizona Python User Group. I don't have my mail archives
> handy. Im thinking they have a list serv up now, but am not recalling
> where. :(

I am in the same boat. The AZ Python User Group has a real email list but
without access to my email archive, I don't remember the address.

Be patient until tonight, Steve. If Derek doesn't beat me to it, I'll
post information about it hear. Others in the Python group also hang
around here and also may respond to you before me.

Alan