Re: python - zope - plone - cms interest

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: python - zope - plone - cms interest
On Monday 07 June 2004 12:32 pm, Alan Dayley wrote:
> Derek Neighbors said:
> > There is an Arizona Python User Group. I don't have my mail archives
> > handy. Im thinking they have a list serv up now, but am not recalling
> > where. :(
>
> I am in the same boat. The AZ Python User Group has a real email list but
> without access to my email archive, I don't remember the address.
>
> Be patient until tonight, Steve. If Derek doesn't beat me to it, I'll
> post information about it hear. Others in the Python group also hang
> around here and also may respond to you before me.

As promised this is the contact information to be on the Arizona Python User
Group list. The group is small-ish so far and we have not had a physical
meeting yet. However, some really knowledgable people are there to share
stories and swap information. Several Zope and Plone advocates are active.

Mail list
Help address
Subscription address
Unsubscription address

Give that a try. I'll see you on the list there, Steve.

Alan