Re: OT: Help with whois

Author: Don Calfa
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: ASU's installfest today in mu
Subject: Re: OT: Help with whois
Matt Alexander wrote:

>On Thu, 20 May 2004, Don Calfa wrote:
>

>>How is it possible to not have any info listed with WHOIS?
>>

>Many registrars, for a fee, are now offering a service that will hide
>your registration information.

I guess I should have been more specific.

I know about Domainsbyproxy, I use them frequently.

I recently put up a new site at an outside host to drive traffic to.
Part of my usual snooping duties is to figure out who and what else is
hosted on the server.

One site that has puzzled me is 22may.net. When I Whois it, most
queries come up null or just blank.

I did eventually track it down to the registrar being aitdomains.com but
even they don't acknowledge the whois info.

I was wondering how is it possible to have absolutely NOTHING listed
under whois.

Thanks all