Apache admin survey (and Apache certification)

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Apache admin survey (and Apache certification)
I am helping research and prepare for a possible Apache HTTP Server admin
certification. The following is an announcement from last week. If you can
take the long survey or spread the word, it would be appreciated. Thank
you.

-=-=-=-
We are seeking feedback in developing and validating Apache
Webserver administration learning objectives and certification
requirements. We believe that professional accreditation and
open learning objectives will be beneficial to our community.

This "Job Task Analysis Survey for Apache Webserver Administrators"
will help accurately describe the knowledge and skills necessary
in successful Apache webserver administration. We will gather
information about the types of job functions or tasks that experienced
administrators need in their Apache Webserver-related work.

We invite Apache Webserver administrators to complete this survey
at http://jta.pugetsoundtechnology.com/. The survey will be completed
on Wednesday, May 12, 2004. The survey contains a brief questionnaire
and 200 Apache webserver-related job task statements with two
ratings each to indicate how frequently you perform the related
task and the importance of the task for successful performance of
your job. The survey will take approximately 15-30 minutes to
complete.

A public analysis of the survey results will be made available
starting May 19. Then the Apache Webserver Administration Learning
Objectives will also be publicly available.

-=-=-=-

Jeremy C. Reed

                 open source, Unix, *BSD, Linux training
                http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/