Re: Re: JAVA

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Re: JAVA

Already taken care of, thanks.
:-)Mike(-:
----- Original Message -----
From: Eric \"Shubes\
Sent: 5/11/2004 11:32:39 AM
Subject: Re: JAVA

Ok, Michael. Send me the exact urls and I'll DL and burn them for you.

--
-Eric 'shubes'
"There is no such thing as the People;

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/