[Fwd: Video editing software]

Author: Carl Parrish
To: Plug-discuss
Subject: [Fwd: Video editing software]
Sorry if this gets sent to the list twice but the first time I sent was from the wrong email address.

Can anyone suggest good video editing software on Linux? I want to try
to do some home editing of my wedding videos. One is going to come in a
digital format (CD-Rom???) the other is going to be on film (VCR). I'm
going to want to splice from both and put it all together. Doesn't have
to be free as in beer. But I would rather it be at least based on
opensource software. I'm not really a graphic person so easy controls
are important. Scripting language support would be a nice bonus.

Oh and I guess that brings me to my next question. Can anyone suggest a
good Video to DVD service? I've heard that you can get it done for as
little as $25.00 anyone have any experience with this?
--
Carl Parrish ()
http://www.carlparrish.com