Re: We're here to help

Author: Victor Odhner
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: We're here to help
Chris Gehlker wrote:
> The expression 'intellectual property' was coined
> by legal marketing drones expressly to blur the
> distinction. Please don't be fooled by their
> propaganda.

I had the same knee-jerk reaction y'all did,
because of all the RIAA insanity, but I did hear
one report on the radio that indicated they were
after some serious warez operations, not just
casual file sharing.

So the witch may not be coming for Toto quite yet.
We'll see how the story unfolds ...

I was amused by the one quote about blocking
sites used for downloading. Good luck. ;-)

Vic