Re: database (now "MySQL/PHP")

Author: George Gambill
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: database (now "MySQL/PHP")
Michael,

Following this thread, I see nothing about the purpose of the project.

If the project shows promise of profit, you may be able to garner together a team from PLUG (and/or elsewhere) with each sharing in the labor and each sharing in the profit. Better to have a percentage of something than all of nothing.

And, while the project develops, you (and probably everyone else) will be learning in areas other than their strengths.

George