Re: Mandrake Move Problem

Author: Mark Jarvis
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mandrake Move Problem

Michael, thanks for your comments!

> 1st: Are you running an AMD Athalon at 1.2ghz, or an Intel Celeron at
> 1.2ghz?

    Oops! That's an AMD Duron at 1.2ghz.

I may end up going with Knoppix, but a) I wanted to compare it with MM,
and b) MM's use of the USB jump drive intrigued me. Actually, i'm not
too interested in using a CD based version much personally (it's so-o-o
slow), but wanted to get familiar with those two (and maybe some others)
before handing them out to my command line UNIX classes as an assignment.

Besides, that lockup made me MAD!

-mj-