Re: Mandrake Move Problem

Author: Michael
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mandrake Move Problem
Personally I do prefer SuSE. I am using SuSE 8.2 on my other machine, and I
haven't had a problem. This is strange to me as I have always had to do some
tweaking, but it has been wonderful. My uptime is like 113 days or so... I
am on an XP box now,which is rebooted weekly, but I will private you my
signature from my SuSE box. Now that YaST is open source, it should be much
better, although I had no complaints before. I have used all of the distro's
with the exception of Debian (Knoppix is not installed so it does not
count), and SuSE really grabbed me. I hated RH as it pushes Gnome, and the
same for Mandrake. SuSE on the other hand pushes KDE, and as a former
windows user this is the way to go..It is comfortable, user friendly, and
what can I say I use vi.... Here goes the age old battle!!!!
;)
Michael
Registered linux user # 348490
http://counter.li.org/