Re: Spam filtering suggestions

Author: Matt Alexander
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Spam filtering suggestions
Yes, you can setup a Linux box to receive incoming mail (running
SpamAssassin) and then forward it to the Exchange server. Here's a howto
I followed a couple years ago to do exactly what you want:

http://www.geocities.com/scottlhenderson/spamfilter.html

You can email the author as well for additional assistance. Or, I'm sure
several people on this list (including myself) would be happy to assist
you.
Thanks,
~Matt