Re: 802.11b pcmcia wireless

Author: Joseph Gledhill
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: 802.11b pcmcia wireless
Also be sure to check the versions of the actual product. They are a
bit tricksey and will change a chip set from one version of the exact
product to another.

If you are going to the store to buy, i recommend printing this out.

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html.gz

The prism 2/2.5/3 work great. Check on current support for other
chipsets. I was never able to get a PrismGT to work on 9.2.

I walked in and they sales guy says "Can I help you find something."

I said, "Doubt it."

That made him none too happy, but after explaining what i was looking
for turns out I was right.